The Doors Open In 14 Hours

This Little Chap Is Already In The Sales Room

This is a short post as I am in the midst of preparing for the fair in Olney tomorrow. I spent the afternoon preparing the sales room, a number of our stall holders took the opportunity to set up early and this pull-along parrot caught my eye, his wings flap!

Bound For The Market Square In Olney

I will be placing these signs around the busy Market Place tomorrow morning. The fair is only a very short walk (30 seconds) from the centre of town.

Le Bistro Window

I liked this display in the window of Le Bistro in Olney. Many visitors walking to the fair will pass the window as they make their way to St Peter & St Paul's Church Hall, where they will find the room packed with twenty lovely stalls full of 'vintage'.

Blue Skies Over Olney

I took this photo from outside the venue for tomorrows fair when I locked the door just before 7pm and headed back to Northampton. The weather has been so rainy lately but we have been fortunate as the BBC have promised a bright day tomorrow.

Whatever the weather you will find a warm welcome at the 3rd Olney Vintage Fair. Hope to see you tomorrow, the doors open at 11am. 

Comments

Popular Posts