One Day To Go

One Day To Go
There is little more than a day to go until the 2nd Vintage Fair in Market Harborough. I have been busy this week placing signs in and around Harborough, making several visits up to Leicestershire. I felt rather conspicuous as I walked around with a bag of signs with lots of pointed stakes peering out the top. I hope all the signs survive the interest of town council officials and Friday night revellers.

I would like to thank everyone who has helped to share news about the fair, your support is invaluable and very much appreciated.
Gentlemen Welcome

We are looking forward to seeing lots of old friends and offer a warm welcome to those of you who will be visiting the fair for the first time. We hope you all have a lovely time at the fair.

See you on Saturday.

Comments

11 till 4....not very long, hope you all are very, very busy.

Popular Posts